Blogging For Money?

Hardly... you just can't seem to do it nowadays. Now, blogging for networking? That's an achievable goal. Work hard at it, and your affiliate marketing ventures will slowly grow to produce a little extra income. Don't quit your day job, though.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What Now?

So, having lost money, what are my next steps? Well, first I have to explain to my wife where the $25 went. Piece of cake, right? "Don't worry, honey, I just gave some off the wall website some free publicity at our expense." Next, I try again. I lower my cost per click bids, and even deactivate a couple of the campaigns. I let the active ones run all night, then check the progress in the morning. To my amazement, I made one sell!! My commission totaled $20.03. Since I spent $15 on clicks last night, I am now behind about $20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment