Blogging For Money?

Hardly... you just can't seem to do it nowadays. Now, blogging for networking? That's an achievable goal. Work hard at it, and your affiliate marketing ventures will slowly grow to produce a little extra income. Don't quit your day job, though.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No Money, Of Course

So I took about 2 weeks to research some online marketing programs. I signed up with Clickbank and chose a few digital products to start promoting. My next stop was Google Adwords. After setting up an account, I created a few ads and activated them. Within about an hour I had around 50 "clicks". These clicks cost on average about $0.50 per click. Do the math...that's 25 bucks. I didn't get a single sale.

This was very frustrating, considering that most of the products advertised 1:14 conversions. So, now I'm starting off losing money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment